What's up with these comps?

They are as good if not a little better than others at the $139.00 price. For another $70-$100 you could have something a lot better. IMO

If you are on a budget though they would be one I would strongly consider.

Budget comps. I would look at and this is IMO only, based on what I have listed to. Each has their plus/minus but when on a budget you are going to make some sacrafices 99% of the time.

PG RSd, Polk Momo, Used 720PRS, Used Hertz HSK165, Aura MR62 (hard to find) or some of the old Crystal Comps. (hard to find).

They are as good if not a little better than others at the $139.00 price. For another $70-$100 you could have something a lot better. IMO
If you are on a budget though they would be one I would strongly consider.

Budget comps. I would look at and this is IMO only, based on what I have listed to. Each has their plus/minus but when on a budget you are going to make some sacrafices 99% of the time.

PG RSd, Polk Momo, Used 720PRS, Used Hertz HSK165, Aura MR62 (hard to find) or some of the old Crystal Comps. (hard to find).
I appreciate the input. Infact I was really hoping to find a set of those 720PRS' for a $150 but I doubt that's happening. Those old Crystal comps are nice but I really doubt I'll find any

Budget ballin ain't easy but right now I need money elsewhere so:crap:

i'ved owned the polk's which i didn't like.but which ever set you buy, add deadener to your list.
So you had the MM6's?

Don't worry about my doors, their sealed and properly deadened already. Only thing I might add is a deflex pad just cuz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.