Whats the difference between SD 5k EVO and SD 5K POWER

Participant count
  • Participant list
Could someone please explain the difference between the two amps? I've mainly dealt with korean amps over the years but I'm wanting to get into the brazilian amplifiers. I ordered a SD 5K EVO X. The only difference I saw between these two at a quick glance was the SD 5K POWER had dual power and grounds where as the SD EVO has single power ground. Are there any other differences between them? I plan on running my SD 5K EVO X with a FI TEAM 4.

The Evo line is the first on to have Hi-fi (high fidelity) performance even in the highest power rates with a THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) under 0,025%. It also has a patented harmonic alignment processing that places it above any similar product in the world market.

Now featuring a linear power supply with an efficiency over 90%, it is able to produce solid and longer bass sounds with the lowest consumption ever. When in standby, it can consume up to 5 times less than other products in the market.

This is what I found so maybe that’s the difference?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.