Whats the Difference Between 12" Alpine / MTX

well i mean its not exactly true but i do think the mtx has potential to get louder than the type r, but without a doubt the type r sounds betters

wait scratch that made a mistake, misread post i thought he sad 9500 haha, the alpine will take more power and sound alot better and probably get louder than the 7500

lol back to topic i think you should just get the type r man cause for around 130 you can get better quality and loudness than if you spend 250 on the mtx (dont get me wrong i love mtx)

your talkin about the older 8000s right, if so, the new 7500s pwn them majorly but seriously i dont know which would be louder or sound better between the type r and 7500 i've heard a type r and the 7500 for like 5 secs, not enough to determine anything

worked with both, when placed in ported boxes, the type R's have a better low end than the 8000 other than that respond almost the same

^^^^ The 8500's are better to compare the R to. I loved my MTX 8500. That thing waaaanged and sounded great. I have to do more extensive testing because even at this point, I would say the 8500 and the R are equal. And yes I have/had both.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.