Whats the big deal with REXXX subs

How does showing him a link to the RE website answer his question about the JL w7's vs. the RE XXX's?

If we just linked to other places everytime we ask a question this forum would be un-necessary...

I myself do not know, I have only heard W7's... From what I have read here the RE XXX is an excellent sub that puts out alot on lower wattage...

How does showing him a link to the RE website answer his question about the JL w7's vs. the RE XXX's?
If we just linked to other places everytime we ask a question this forum would be un-necessary...

I myself do not know, I have only heard W7's... From what I have read here the RE XXX is an excellent sub that puts out alot on lower wattage...
He also asked who sold them, so swimfreak had all the right to post a link to their website

That is mature, lets use British sayings when we are from Texas.

Sorry I am right Expy and you know I am. If I gave you a link everytime you asked a question wouldn't you be pissed?

He also asked who sold them, so swimfreak had all the right to post a link to their website

That isn't all he asked. Get off my case, unless you all want to gang up on me at once, I have no problems at all with that.

probably b/c it answers part of his question. Notice above he asks who makes the RE XXX....so by providing a link it somewhat helps out....

I've heard a XXX but I have not heard a w7. The XXX is very very loud IMO, almost to much for me. It plays notes I never heard on my SE, and is about 127u30218321 times louder. I need to listen to a W7 sometime.

As was stated, he asked who sold them...I told him. I didn't say much else because they're praised around here, and I'm not sure of the validity of all the claims of their greatness by some recent reviews I've heard. Most people have never actually heard them and it bothers me that people put in so much good word without any experience.

From what I have read here the RE XXX is an excellent sub that puts out alot on lower wattage...
I've heard the complete opposite about low wattage. Not a good choice of driver for the typical driver IMHO because you need to upgrade your electrical system just to power it properly which most people don't want to do.

whenever I heard a 15" XXX (Weece on the forums just bought one) it was only getting 1100 watts and was very very loud. I had my directed 1100D hooked up to it. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "low wattage" though, but trust me 1100 watts in a ported enclosure(forgot specs) is loud enough. IMHO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.