whats the best i can do

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigv123
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
i have 2 type r 12 the 04's and i just got the brutus 1200. im going to wire it down to 1 ohm but what type of box. space is no issue. i have an oldsmobile 88 the trunk is real big. so any suggestions and if so does moe lester have the plans for it.

i would probably build this one, but just look around and pick one for yourself man.

5cubes34hz75sqin1us.png

sorry to budge in your thread but i built that box /\ above for my type r's the new ones. is that a good box for a pair of 12" type r's? will it give me SQL? thanks

if its the 04's you dont want to give them in excess of 4ft^3...your just going to get garbled, boomy bass. The 05's and newer like that much but not the 04's. Shoot for 4ft^3 at 33-35hz for sql for 2 12".

i already built the box so should i get the 05 or 06's? will it sound good? i got it off the box plans thread thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.