whats louder

thanks for the quick reply ive been thinking about this sub for a couple weeks lol do u have ant experience with it yet
Ive been around many hdc4s of all sizes. I run 2 hdc4 12s in my car...theres a member here who runs a single hdc4 18 in the trunk of a maxima on 2 aq3500s and it does 154s

Ive been around many hdc4s of all sizes. I run 2 hdc4 12s in my car...theres a member here who runs a single hdc4 18 in the trunk of a maxima on 2 aq3500s and it does 154s
**** thays crazy I needa get a amp too my budget is like 350 for a amp tho idk what to get to pair it with I really want a kicker 2500.1 to match my 650.4

How does the xta do at .5? All hdc4 are d1 coils...2 of them would be nice to strap later on as well
I have been running my xta5000 at .5 ohm on 4 DD2510s for about a year. It's doing great. The xta2250 was run on the DDs at .5ohm for a while with no problems. My new setup is 2 xta5000s on 4 ct sounds mesos stapped at 1 ohm so each amp will see .5 ohm

I have been running my xta5000 at .5 ohm on 4 DD2510s for about a year. It's doing great. The xta2250 was run on the DDs at .5ohm for a while with no problems. My new setup is 2 xta5000s on 4 ct sounds mesos stapped at 1 ohm so each amp will see .5 ohm
I thought the xtas did fime on .5 just making sure for op.s sake

I thought the xtas did fime on .5 just making sure for op.s sake
No problem. I wouldn't be worried about running any if the xta's at .5 daily. As long as you had a good electrical to back it. The JBL would work perfect too. Op could wire the sub in series for a 2 ohm load and get 2400rms from it.

My oldest son just sold his HDC4 18 with box for $300, lives in Indy also. Did a 51+ the one time he metered it. Was impressive for a single sub and very musical. Guy that bought it might be selling it already, I'll try to find out....

OP what vehicle you have?

My oldest son just sold his HDC4 18 with box for $300, lives in Indy also. Did a 51+ the one time he metered it. Was impressive for a single sub and very musical. Guy that bought it might be selling it already, I'll try to find out....
OP what vehicle you have?
I got a 03 Exploder XLT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.