what's a good alarm w/pager? & where to purchase?

pager alarms, huh... I would say either CompuStar, or AstroStart...

astrostart is better, has lots of range, but the brain for the alarm is HUGE...check out the 5204 unit... goto http://www.astroflex.com to check em out...

they even make a saftey neutral bypass for 5Speed vehicles...

I have a code alarm. Its ok but if I were to get another alarm I would prolly get something else because I dont like the remote options on the pager and how its setup. Plus the arm beep is hella annoying

pager alarms, huh... I would say either CompuStar, or AstroStart...astrostart is better, has lots of range, but the brain for the alarm is HUGE...check out the 5204 unit... goto http://www.astroflex.com to check em out...

they even make a saftey neutral bypass for 5Speed vehicles...
so does compustar, I have it on my 99 accord.

I reccomend compustar. you will pay for it though.

those asianwolf alarms seem cheap....anyone have any experience with them
yes I have one in my wife`s car with remote start and the remote starter works very good and at quiet a distance,but the alarm dosent` work like it should and when I called them to tell them they don`t do tech support so to sum it up I would not buy anything from them again..bad customer service

if it aint DEI.. dont buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
may a viper bite ur ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

if it aint DEI.. dont buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He's right....... The DEI stuff is the best in the industry. FYI, they have a lot of brands for you to choose from. Their top three are.......

of course, viper.

but also, python and clifford.

Truth is, they are all the same box with a different name on the front. Go check em' out at http://www.directed.com.

the "responder" systems are what you need.

ok... whats better than the DEI flagship alarms then?

that should be an easy question to answer. and an easy answer to shoot down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dont even bother... itll waste ur time and mine.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.