what you guys think (tweeter location)

Participant count
  • Participant list

splwj47
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
got my pods from keep_hope_alive, he did an awesome job making them. im on the fence about the location i picked and kinda wish i could move them further back in the sail panel, but with holes already drilled they are kinda stuck there. so let me know what you guys think.

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Point them at your C-Pillars and angle them so they are about head level when they reach were you sit typically. Doesnt look like you are too far off from that, but not bad not bad, better placement than most.

Point them at your C-Pillars and angle them so they are about head level when they reach were you sit typically. Doesnt look like you are too far off from that, but not bad not bad, better placement than most.
ya they are pointed at the c pillars and angled to point at my ear, the passenger side is alittle off the from being pointed at the c pillar but have to play around with it to get it angled there but its pretty close. i have yet to permenitly secure them, was waiting till i got what i liked so there just sittin in there tightly but are secure.

ya they are pointed at the c pillars and angled to point at my ear, the passenger side is alittle off the from being pointed at the c pillar but have to play around with it to get it angled there but its pretty close. i have yet to permenitly secure them, was waiting till i got what i liked so there just sittin in there tightly but are secure.

Always better to test and THEN mount :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.