What would you do?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm putting some of those on my truck. They where vehicle specific though... at least that's what it said anyway.
Are they usually vehicle specific? Or are they pretty universal as long as you find the right size bags?

It's been so long I don't really remember. I just looked through my old build log and didn't see anything about me adding them unfortunately. I want to say they were specific for my car but I kinda have a hard time believing they would make helper bags for a freakin focus.. lol

It's been so long I don't really remember. I just looked through my old build log and didn't see anything about me adding them unfortunately. I want to say they were specific for my car but I kinda have a hard time believing they would make helper bags for a freakin focus.. lol
Yeah, I was thinking that same thing. That's why o asked if they where specific.
I'll have to dig a little deeper into it. Though I don't think I'd have too much trouble finding regular ridetech type bags for a Lexus car though. I think those JDM type guys bag those all the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Dafaseles

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Dafaseles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date