SOLD What would you do if I had something that was truly amazing and totally outstanding?

If somebody had approached you on the street, and gave you the opportunity to get one of the most spectacular amps in the world... boasting over 4000 watts and taking up to 17v's of power... mind you for pennies on the dollar... would you grab it out of his hands and run?

What would you do if the amplifier was only around until the 13th of December because the seller was going to jail? Would you pull your paypal card out immediately and proceed to order?

hk802sx.jpg

BUT WAIT!

bonus-burst-green-001.png

Order now and I will ship this amp to you tomorrow morning WITH 1 Roll Of 20 ft. of 0/1 Gauge Street Wire Super Wire!

str-uf020r.jpg
!

Just in time for the holiday season. You can install it and be banging before Christmas morning...

cards.gif

order-button.jpg

Paypal: bryancaincorporation@yahoo.com

$500 SHIPPED!

(less than $.20c a day stretched over 5 years, YOU'RE only $.20c a way from 4000watts of raw hard core power!)

guarantee2.gif

Think about all the great years this amp will serve you and all the fun you will have with this amp... 4400 watts man!!

You always post these weird eBay-like classifieds and say "FOR ONLY X CENTS OVER X YEARS!"

Well, I can buy a 150,000 dollar Ferarri... for only $.25 cents for 1,643 years! I'm only $.25 cents away from a Ferarri!!!!!!1

lmao .... I must say that your threads crack me up; therefore I must be lame as well (referring to 01_S10's comment)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.