What would you choose?

Participant count
  • Participant list

djr4x4

walker
Texas
Please keep this respectful and on que with honest answers. In the future I maybe upgrading to something that'll hit harder then I have atm. I'd like to keep it at 8's.. Something about the look on ppl's faces when they ask what size they are and you just tell em its 2 8's.. hah..Anyways. What would you choose??? Wattage wise would be anywhere from 700-900 rms...

Sundown X-8

DC M3-8

Skar ZVX 8

Soundqubed HDS 208

I looked at every 8 and demoed as many as I could. I wanted more than just loud. I found it.

If those are your only options, X8 is in a higher league than the others you posted.

Get ahold of stang. Get the soundqubed 8's and have him build you the Tline box for them. I did a 142.3 with 2 of them.

Two x8 wouldn't even move on 900watts... I'd put a 3k amp on two of them monsters.. With that being said if all you have is 700-900watts id get two E8's
Power hungry.. Good to know.. No amps have been purchased.. This is a feel for a future build once I get the funds all inline. So bumping up the wattage is good to know.. Thx.

Get ahold of stang. Get the soundqubed 8's and have him build you the Tline box for them. I did a 142.3 with 2 of them.
Would the 700-900 rms wattage be ok or where should I be on that?

I would check out the DD super 8. Those things are bad to the bone. Also, remove the skar 8 from you list. It's out of it's league with the others you listed. With the power you're running i'd narrow it down to the DD 8's or the Que's 8

Power hungry.. Good to know.. No amps have been purchased.. This is a feel for a future build once I get the funds all inline. So bumping up the wattage is good to know.. Thx.

Would the 700-900 rms wattage be ok or where should I be on that?
Had mine on 1200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.