What Wattage is too expensive?

Mechman actually said there was nothing he could do reduce the voltage - he could only turn it up, for whatever reason. He might have meant "nothing I can do without rebuilding your alt", which is essentially what I was asking.

What I am really curious about is finding the spec sheet for the 66160 Yinlong cells XS sells, mostly out of curiosity. Might have to e-mail the Chinese distributor that @hispls used for his big order. I don't doubt that you and spls have the specs correct for the cells he's already got.

Consider the depth of discharge chart for LTO:

Charging up 16V or above may not hurt them but it certainly isn't gaining you much of anything over charging your 6 pack at 14.8.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

what ^ said. amp gain setting info, test tones are at the very bottom...
Which amp and which speakers? What crossover are you using? You may be fine so long as you never push the volume too hard.
DJ subs are designed for efficiency, car audio subs are designed for low end in a small space. So above ~50hz the DJ sub will kill a car audio...
And even then the Demons are a nice subwoofer. Heard a pair of those in the 10" locally Monday afternoon on around 1,200 watts and for a sealed...

About this thread

Jake321

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jake321
Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from