What upgrades will I need?

I give up...
Keep spreading misinformation for the sake of profit, gents.
You are correct in what you said mark. But some cars. Can't even support as much as 500 rms. the amp efficiency does have a major role but so does the cars charging system or lack there of

You guys need to stop rating your batteries and amplifiers in terms of watts. Not every amp is made the same and it ends up coming down to current draw. You don't see a reputable company rate alternators in Watts, do you?
Put a MMATS 3000.1 vs a Sundown SAZ-3500D. One's going to run on stock electrical, one's not. I rest my case. Please stop futhering this trend for those of you who do know better.
Running either on a stock alt in the vast majority of vehicles is a bad idea. I get what you're saying, but power doesn't come from nowhere. 3000 Mmats watts may come more efficiently than 3000 Sundown watts, but it's still going to take more than what the vehicle isn't using.

Running either on a stock alt in the vast majority of vehicles is a bad idea. I get what you're saying, but power doesn't come from nowhere. 3000 Mmats watts may come more efficiently than 3000 Sundown watts, but it's still going to take more than what the vehicle isn't using.
True very true but like I was trying to explain. How many people do you know that play their system full tilt all the time He wants to be able to eventually I can. But if he runs his system conservatively. Until he gets his battery and alt. he can run a bigger amp. He'll I ran a vfl 500.1 with 2 batts and a 60 amp alt for 2 months until I got my bigger alt just need to keep an eye on voltage when playing louder

True very true but like I was trying to explain. How many people do you know that play their system full tilt all the time He wants to be able to eventually I can. But if he runs his system conservatively. Until he gets his battery and alt. he can run a bigger amp. He'll I ran a vfl 500.1 with 2 batts and a 60 amp alt for 2 months until I got my bigger alt just need to keep an eye on voltage when playing louder
Obviously, lol...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.