What to upgrade to!?!?

No, they're not. Well of course it was a huge difference, look at the cone area you gained
Lol ughh pretty sure they are Jacob is the cofounder of oa and also makes skars **** too yea I kno that's why I said go big if he wants SPL and the cheapest way would be doing two 18's

Get a HO alternator, you know you'll want to go bigger later might as well make the investment now and be ready to put in more power whenever you want. stock alternators **** and 2,000 watts is a lot for an alternator thats probably the original, making it almost 10 years old now.

Get a HO alternator, you know you'll want to go bigger later might as well make the investment now and be ready to put in more power whenever you want. stock alternators **** and 2,000 watts is a lot for an alternator thats probably the original, making it almost 10 years old now.
lol yeah thats def what i had in mind! nothing is ever loud enough! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif lol im sure after a while of rockin watever i decide to go with i will eventually want to upgrade again, or add more to the back! so i def plan on starting off with a HO alt. Still stuck on if i should just go with the L7s that i KNOW are loud and hit hard as hell, or go with a brand like DC that i have had zero experience with! hhhhmmmm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif

L7's aren't that loud... I heard one on some hiphonics amp and we compared it to when I only had one SPG-555, mine was way louder.

Make the right decision and don't go with kicker kicker is super cheap stuff like mylows10 said they are mass produced and I'm positive the come from China not a dc fan at all way too over priced and the product is ok but at least they are hand built in America

Make the right decision and don't go with kicker kicker is super cheap stuff like mylows10 said they are mass produced and I'm positive the come from China not a dc fan at all way too over priced and the product is ok but at least they are hand built in America
prices aren't too bad from tho ,had a talk with rusty recently about this

Right on, so you saying you think oa and sundown are both better then DC?...

Right on, so you saying you think oa and sundown are both better then DC?...
not really about the same ,just depends on what you want .if you want loud and low ,then i'd say dc or american bass.sundown and oa are still good but i think the dc subs will be louder .

Dc has shitty soft parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
actually not true ,9/10 is user error.does sundown or oa or even ssa woofers have any world records for spl dc has a few and has had a few world champions running dc woofers .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.