What to upgrade to make system louder?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You HAVE to weigh in on EVERY subject don't you?... and using terms such as mms, xmax and motor size may impress a noob... but can you please explain to me how it all works together to make it louder?.. I'm curious
7yy6Dcq.jpg
i don't argue with mentally ill peeps off their meds posting pic like a child.. u need to up your alzheimer's med dosage..

takes a bigger one to know one doesn't it? You totally avoided his call out because you have no idea how to explain it lmfao.
no whats funny is everyone said don't get sq cause they don't play deep now all of a sudden they're better than fu? even shredder asked about the 312 when they were on sale (i'm the one that posted the sale on here cause they were cheap btw) and everyone said same thing to him "i wouldn't get that with the cheap basket and they don't play deep"... so everyone talked us both out of sq subs.. i wanted 1 for $129 but 1 reason or another almost everyone here said nope but as soon as i say fu is louder peeps come out to defend the sub that no one here likes wtf

2 fu 750's will get pretty loud in that box with that power, they have lower mms, more xmax and bigger magnet.. shoulda got them 2 weeks ago $159 now $199.. guy on fb hit over 157db with 4 of those and his were bstock..
yeah but i wasn't talking to u and i don't care if u like it or not.. 1 time or 100 it's still true and 1st time op saw it..
ok to be clear u are saying hds sub is louder and deeper than a 750 on 900 watts lol...
if it better than fi and so is xfl why did only 2 peeps out of 20 here rec them sa or fu over the for past yr?
i don't argue with mentally ill peeps off their meds posting pic like a child.. u need to up your alzheimer's med dosage..
no whats funny is everyone said don't get sq cause they don't play deep now all of a sudden they're better than fu? even shredder asked about the 312 when they were on sale (i'm the one that posted the sale on here cause they were cheap btw) and everyone said same thing to him "i wouldn't get that with the cheap basket and they don't play deep"... so everyone talked us both out of sq subs.. i wanted 1 for $129 but 1 reason or another almost everyone here said nope but as soon as i say fu is louder peeps come out to defend the sub that no one here likes wtf
Typical... the "expert" speaks once again... lol

l5n5LiK.jpg

if it better than fi and so is xfl why did only 2 peeps out of 20 here rec them sa or fu over the for past yr?

Because people on forums ride the boner of whatever is trendy at the time. Not a good way to judge what is good for a specific application and what isn't.

Because of you feeling the need to post misinformation and constantly useless information in everyone's threads, shit spirals out of control because of the damage control needed to remedy your shitty misguiding advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.