What to do with alpine amp?

I have an mrp-m1000 amp. It recently stopped outputting any sound, but it still powers up. I've checked everything on it and pretty much narrowed it down to the amp just being broken in some way. What would be the best course of action to sell it? Ebay, or maybe the classifieds on this web site? Also, what would I charge for an amp that could only be used for parts or repair?

If you sell it broken, its worth little, like $40 to $60, but if you spend $75 to fix it it can be worth $200 or more.
I bought it for $120 about four months ago. It was working at the time of course; it just recently stopped. I've also seen it on the classifieds here for around 100-120. Do you mean it'd be worth $200 if I could find the right buyer?

I bought it for $120 about four months ago. It was working at the time of course; it just recently stopped. I've also seen it on the classifieds here for around 100-120. Do you mean it'd be worth $200 if I could find the right buyer?
$200 FIXED. Broken it'd be worth what he said, $40-$60. Really only good for someone who needs a part from the amp, assuming the part they need isn't broken.

Or someone who could fix it then turn around and sell it for a $130 profit, including parts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.