What % tint do you guys prefer?

What percent tint do you prefer?

• Total voters
naw man i live in de streak u atl u kno i usse to liv in floda but i moved der wer too mant oll people u kno
What the **** did you just say?

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick... if I heard you say it I might have understood it... but seriously ebonics, phonetics, and the internet does not make for a good combo.

What the **** did you just say?
I'm honestly not trying to be a dick... if I heard you say it I might have understood it... but seriously ebonics, phonetics, and the internet does not make for a good combo.
x2

ebo_logo.gif

right now I have 5% in the rear windows and 50% in the front. I will probably do the same on my next car but maybe go with another layer in the rear to make it darker. I doubt I would go any darker than 50% in the front cuz cops are fukin dicks over here especially if its a nice car...

right now I have 5% in the rear windows and 50% in the front. I will probably do the same on my next car but maybe go with another layer in the rear to make it darker. I doubt I would go any darker than 50% in the front cuz cops are fukin dicks over here especially if its a nice car...
Yeah I have heard some stories about Cali's cops. Cops here in Miami don't really give a ****. The only ones that are dicks are school board cops.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif How old are you?
From his profile:Date of Birth:

September 4, 1968

cardboard box

Interests:

install systems at waLMART

Age= //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hitbybrick.gif.68a672fae224041f00769a97c2c1bf2d.gif

Yeah I know my car is dark as hell35% on the winshield

5% on the driver and passanger

5% over 20% on the rest of the windows
Got any pics of that on your car? Ive got the same thing as you on the sides, but im still contemplating the windshield. Have any trouble seeing in the rain?

Tinting the windshield is retarded. I tint for a living...and wont even do it on my own vehicles. I have 15% on my front doors, and 5% over the factory tint on the rear(20%). I can understand making the sides darker than legal, but the windshield is just too much. My friends have done it before, and it really hampers visibility.

I put double limo on the rear window of our show truck, and you can see a tiny bit out the rear, but you mostly see reflections of the dashboard.

that looks good, any problems in the rain or at night?
At night its dark as hell. When I first got it I took a **** because while I was at the shop it started pouring so when they finished I had to drive in the rain and I was never in a car with such dark tints till then so I was like o ****. Then after that I almost crashed about two weeks later because some car had a broken head light and only had his fog lights on and I didn't see him until the last minute. Ever since then though I have gotten use to it.
Honestly though at stop signs and stuff I look to the floor (street) to see if I see any headlights coming and if a car was coming at night with no headlights I wouldn't see him until its too late

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...