What the RCA is this??!

Participant count
  • Participant list
The RCAs wires have to be in the Red and White RCA inputs, otherwise you will only get Left channels to play sound. Put the Right RCA into the Front Right (RED) and the Left RCA into the Front Left (WHITE). Then rewire speakers accordingly.
SR-OUT AND SL-A-OUT i have them wired accordingly. Im trying to hook my subs up now to a different amp. But do i need to buy another rca cable for the subwoofer cable behind head unit?

Attachments

• 20230510_094602.jpg
    20230510_094602.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230510_095045.jpg
    20230510_095045.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 10
The RCAs wires have to be in the Red and White RCA inputs, otherwise you will only get Left channels to play sound. Put the Right RCA into the Front Right (RED) and the Left RCA into the Front Left (WHITE). Then rewire speakers accordingly.
SR-OUT AND SL-A-OUT i have them wired accordingly. Im trying to hook my subs up now to a different amp. But do i need to buy another rca cable for the subwoofer cable behind head unit?

My bad, I meant the RCAs at the amp
Can i put front on channel 2 and rear on channel 4?

Attachments

• 20230511_000930.jpg
    20230511_000930.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 9

Can i put front on channel 2 and rear on channel 4?
SOrry i meant channel 2 and channel 3

So im thinking the amp i am using is bad on channel 1.. is there any test i can do to see if something is wrong with channel 1? I'm going to go look also at diyaudii. Heard they can help. im putting a performance teknique icbsm 775.. I'm going to run new wire again. Front left and front right will be wired in parallel. Same for the rears. I'm just looking to see if i can find a strap for this amp so it doesn't fall off the back seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...