What speakers to choose????

im not looking for something exspenive for someone to steal in 2 days.. just something that has something that i can listen to like rock, rap, and some country

im not looking for something exspenive for someone to steal in 2 days.. just something that has something that i can listen to like rock, rap, and some country
Seems like you are getting bent out of shape because you don't like their opinions/suggestions they are giving you.

We are trying to help you.

Componets give off better sound, have more choices to get them to sound a cetain way and have their own passive crossover.

Coxials will do their thing though and once amped can sound good as well.

I would do the componets myself though.

I recommend the PG Rsd's as they can be had for under 100 bucks shipped at a few places. Nice souding mid and not a very harsh tweet. Probably the best bang for your buck componet set around right now.

Good luck.

the Cadence speakers kinda caught my eye... im goin to look a little more into then go from there. i dont wanna invest to much in the car because i will probable going to be getting a new one in about a year.

well i just put in my new pair Cadence CWM-6KIT... and so far i am very impressed with the speakers. Jason at Cadence store is very helpfull, he knows his stuff. i would suggest these speakers to any one looking for a pair of 6.5'' and looking to spend around 75 bucks shipped... only thing that i wish that could be better with the speakers is the voice, it has a great solid beat... im sure when they get broke in to they will sound even better. i am very pleased with Cadence Speakers and will be buying more from them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.