What speakers to choose????

rapid96
10+ year member

The Choosen One
Here are more then likly the best sounding set of comps for the price you will find and maybe for twice the amount. Do not let the Blaupunkt name fool you this is a great set. Look at the specs and yes I have listen to them I have set now. Very DLS/Dynaudio sound to them. The Velocity subs are super nice also Carbon Fiber cones, and the Velocity amps will amaze you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blaupunkt-Vc660-Velocity-Series-Oversized-6-1-2-2-way_W0QQitemZ330088719482QQihZ014QQcategoryZ32818QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I bought mine from one of my local Distribertors. I could get you a set, but I they would be around 120 shipped (believe me not making money off you. The ebay price is what I paid for mine and I own a shop) to you I could give you a short warrenty (3-4 months, don't know who will be installing them, but I would like to help) over the ebay set, but the ebay set is cheaper and I don't think you will have a problem with them

you can pick up the pioneer set (just below the revs but the same) for around $110 shipped from newegg.com.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.