What single 18" to replace my 2 12" XCONS?

AND ive heard at least 10-15 mayhem installs..how many have you heard? And mayhems are stellar...but they are not a true low end sub

LMS 5400 would be my top choice. It's about the only thing audio I still want to own and play with at some point.... the fact that they almost never come up used should tell you something.

RE XXX would be another good choice for playing low and holding a good bit of power.

A lot depends on the install... I've heard and seen subs with a higher Fs than mayhems destroy notes in the mid 20s. Sure there might be other subs that do better strictly on lower notes than the Mayhem but it's a great all around sub.

alot of good stuff, this is gonna be hard! Which woofer listed above would be the best bang for the buck?
Bang for buck, Tantrics have pretty good pricing if you ask me. Also the SP4 has a pretty good price as well. Can't go wrong with either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.