What rims to get?(pics of ride inside)

Logan4434
10+ year member

Here is my 97 Civic Hatch,which was chop shoped once,now all it needs is door actuators(have them,dunno how to install them).When i bought(for 700$btw) it,it was crappy bronze,and the only thing going for it was the rims,which in my opinion are to small(15's).It had no engine no tranny, nothing,interior was in good shape though,beside the radio harness was torn out so i had re-run EVERY wire.Now its got a 97 Civic EX 1.6liter Vtec,5 speed tranny,feelz style widebody,buddy club body kit,the hatch lid lights are from a Lexus GS400,and the gas lid is from a newer Eclipse,next paycheck im geting the windows tinted.In the Audio category is has a JBL BPx1100.1amp ,JL Audio 12W7 sub,Polk DB series components and a 150$pioneer HU from Circuit City(pretty good for what i payed for it).In all i've probably put about 10 Grand into it.Now that you have its life story.

BTW forgot to mention, got it painted mercedes Silver with a huge black stripe on the hood.the taillights are 00" civic hatches,the head lights are projector genII's

it has an AEM intake and a Catback exhaust.probably more but cant remember.

Anyway ,what this thread is for,I need new rims,17's preferrably,so does anyone have any suggestions?

anyway here are some pics. Beware the file size is kinda big.

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

are you gonna do any track stuff?? if you did i'd just stick with a 15" oe wheel (like off an Si or a gs-r). if you're going 17" don't go any lower quality than forged (no cast!), can't screw over that hatch like that with heavy wheels

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.