What logo's do you have on your vehicle?

I don't think it is showing off, I feel more like it is supporting the brands I run...

Wife has an eclipse logo on her car, and http://www.soundillusions.net across the front windshield... All I sport right now is http://www.soundillusions.net across my firebird's windshield... I will be putting an image dynamics logo on the hatch eventually...

As for someone trying to grab my schtuff, I'd like to see you try... my car alarm goes off as soon as you dream of breathing on my vehicle....

Originally posted by Phatillusion

If someone wanted your stuff bad enough, they could get. Thieves are always one step ahead of technology.
I would like to see them try... you so much as dream of stepping inside my car and it goes off immediately, set it rocking, it goes off, break glass, it goes off, invade the interior, it goes off.

And in under 10 seconds, I poke my head out of my bedroom window with a loaded 9MM, and the thieves better be running faster than I...

Like I said, there are ways around everything. Car alarms have loopholes. If someone can install it, then someone can disarm it. Your not always gonna be near your car. A car alarm deters the average thief. But the professionals will have no problem taking what they want. No, I've never stolen a thing, I know people who have, and have heard them talking about what they did to disarm the alarm, and by no means were they professionals.

I actually find it rather sad that you have to sit and brag about your vehicles.....i mean this a car audio forum,i don't care if someone has a 76 rustbucket if they have a poundin system in it or even if it's in the works that's all i care about.And Rangerman ease up .....it takes serious guts to come on a car audio forum and announce that you used to steal.He did it for a good cause ...........by the way i don't put decals on my car either.........Pax Vobiscum:)

I not an angel, but yes I am a church going man and don't try to start anything about farmers b/c where I live, the farmers could whip any of you or your little inter-city punks asses!!! I wasn't originally trying to start anything but now you have pissed me off. I don't give a **** if your Nav is 24K gold...if you even have one. You are nothing but a wanna be anyway so I don't know why I am wasting my time with you. Yeah, now I am going after you personally b/c that is what you tried to do to me. If you have a Navigator, you probably stole it!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif You wanna know the real reason I was mad in the first place? It was because some punk stabbed one of my friends just because my friend confronted him about stealing his system. You see, he was at the mall, and when walked out he saw the punk going at his h/u. He runs to his Avenger and confrunts the man, but then was stabbed in the calf. Now you see what the big deal is and why it is personal?

Well I see my post went once again, nowhere....sorry to hear that Rangerman, about your buddy.

Oh and by the way, I would rather have your $40,000(very close to) vehicle than just any old Navigator with new rims on it and nothing short of a few cheap bolt on mods....

Like i said, I'm done with this topic rangerman. U called me a loser first so that was a personal attack. U drew first blood! No hard feelings toward you though man! Sorry about your buddy too. I DO have a navigator if u want to see what it looked like in 2001, go to http://WWW.Blackplanet.com and look under member name 1life2livv. Thats how my vehicle looked last year and my chevy looked 2 yrs ago. And no i did not steal anything that i own now. I have worked since i was 14 yrs old and am not the same a'' hole i was back then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

For one, I don't believe it's right to come on here and talk about your old stealing days. You get people thinking about the last time their stuff was stolen and it brings back memories. Nothing will ever stop anyone from stealing, just steps to make it harder. I understand ranger's point of view, and I totally respect it, not only because he is a VIP member, but simply because he is not here to show off. For one, a thief doesn't doesn't go out and buy stereo equipment, he steals it, so I believe you started off stealing, not because it was done to you, from the details I read in your profile, you say "Haven't found my job". How can you afford a Navigator, and everything you have in it? Simply putting it like this, if you have a job where you make decent money, you should have no reason to complain about not finding your job. I struggle to make the payment on my Kia every month, so I seriously doubt your doing that much better. I have to agree with Ranger, once a thief always a thief. You've already admitted you've never been caught, that is the main thing thieves strive on. And for madman, I do care about the 76 rustbucket deal, your car should come way way before your audio system. Your car is what your system is. POS car=POS system.

P.S> I doubt you would get far in a rustbucket with a bangin system, being that the whole car would fall apart.

Why is everyone picking on me!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I said i haven't found "my" job meaning i haven't found the one that i want to retire from. I work for a UAW plant and i make a very decent honest living. When i stole stuff i hung around with people who did the same, as i got older and wiser i quit. Sorry i ever mentioned anything!!! I have no reason to come on here and lie about how i got started or else i wouldn't have revealed anything about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.