What load would this be?

Originally posted by alove_85 If I wired two svc 4 ohm subs in parallel would that give me a 2 ohm load on the amp? I have perfects, but ive emailed them with the same question and one said yes and the other said no
2 SVC 4-ohm subs wired together (parallel) would produce a 2-ohm load.

ok, is anyone familiar with infinity amps. They use pin connectors. I got the amp a couple days ago from someone on ebay and he didnt have the connections. I havent been able to find any sites that sell them. Ive checked knuconceptz and they dont have what im looking for. I need two different sizes. The remote and channels are one size, and the power and ground are a size. Each channel has a seperate power supply.

Originally posted by alove_85 ok, is anyone familiar with infinity amps. They use pin connectors. I got the amp a couple days ago from someone on ebay and he didnt have the connections. I havent been able to find any sites that sell them. Ive checked knuconceptz and they dont have what im looking for. I need two different sizes. The remote and channels are one size, and the power and ground are a size. Each channel has a seperate power supply.
if you're thinking what im thinking of...then you can get the connectors at radio shack or any local hardware store.

alright ill check that out in the morning. To make it a little more clear though so we're talking about the same thing its otherwise known as pre wire plug in. So you wire it before you connect it

Originally posted by alove_85 alright ill check that out in the morning. To make it a little more clear though so we're talking about the same thing its otherwise known as pre wire plug in. So you wire it before you connect it
...what kind of amp is it?

Its an Infinity 202a. Theres a parts request thing on their site and I emailed them for the price, just waiting on a reply now. I just thought it'd be way more expensive from them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.