What kind of system to put into my integra?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrAmazing

I recently bought a 95 integra gsr and do not really know much about car audio. I would like some recommendations on what type of sound system to put in. I need speakers, deck, amp, and sub.

I do not care how much space is taken up and want a mix of loudness and sound quality. My price range is around $600

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it depends on what your looking for. Let us know how much space you want to give up, what your budget is and if you prefer loudness(spl), sound quality (sq) or a mix of both (sql as its commonly referred to).

I updated my thread with all that information.
you'll still need a box and the wires as well ,might wanna start buying a bit at a time or piece by piece or even used .i can sell you a deck amp sub and speakers ,it will do the trick for you ,but you will want better down the road .and you will still need that other stuff as well.

Well I am going to buy all of that from the car audio place in my town and have them install it. I just want to know what kind of system I should get for my car.

ok in your car you can fit 1 12 or 2 10's pretty easy , not sure you can get 2 12's in the back .so what size subs and how many ,also how much power you wanna throw at them ?

Well with that budget I would buy a ppi600.2 for front stage (130.00$) and run 4 infinity kappas off it (150.00$ on amazon) . Then I would buy something like a used elemental designes Ed nin.1 (I just bought one for 150$) and put it on a pair of sundown b stock e12 or e10's (200-220). Puts you a lil over budget but that would be a pretty good starter system. You still need a deck and wiring but you can pick those up along the way.

I like putting the money in the front stage amp and speakers and the sub amp. Just remember you get what u pay for most of the time. Just read around the forum and make wise purchases. And buying used is not a bad way to go either.

1 other idea is to go with 1 sub that would save you quite a bit.

If you really want to go budget 1 have an audiopipe apsm2000 2 months old (I have receipts and original box) for your subs and a Sony 4140 (also 2 months old with original box and reicepts) ill sale for 150$ shipped for both. Then all u gotta do is get speakers and deck.

There are deals like this all over the net just look around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.