What kind of Eclipse sub is this? (pic)

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
well my friend wants to sell his sub, he doesn't know anything about car audio and hes trying to sell me this eclipse sub for $100 with box.

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0001.jpg

Anyone know what kind of eclipse sub this is? How much is it worth and any specs on it?

anyone know the specs of it?

Also... is it DVC or SVC. The one in the picture only has one VC but the other side has tinsels and no terminals but it looks like someone removed terminals. If it was removed could I be able to solder some different terminals on?

def an aluminum

not sure about the post question....seems to me that that might f up the sub and be why hes only selling it for 100 bucks

but they do come in both svc and dvc

hes not the original owner of the sub he got it with his car, and he doesn't know anything about car audio hes never even taken it out of the box, but he just needs the money and he knows i like testing new equip so hes just tryign to get rid of it.

Should I do it? $100 with box I just tested it with my MD2 and it sounds pretty alright.

YEA THATS THE OLDER VERSION OF THE TIT'S,IVE GOT 6 OF THEM. THEY HOLD 450-500w RMS. GOOD SPEAKERS THOUGH. 100 BUCKS ISNT BAD FOR A SYTEM RIGHT NOW. U CAN UP GRADE ANYTIME YUR MONEY PERMITS IT.

YEA THATS THE OLDER VERSION OF THE TIT'S,IVE GOT 6 OF THEM. THEY HOLD 450-500w RMS. GOOD SPEAKERS THOUGH. 100 BUCKS ISNT BAD FOR A SYTEM RIGHT NOW. U CAN UP GRADE ANYTIME YUR MONEY PERMITS IT.
you mean aluminum.

as long as it sounds good i guess buy it, but that terminal post thing has me going //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif . i dontg know near enough about the how to's of speakers to give a good opinion on that one. but from what ive read in teh past, running just one vc completely changes up the t/s parameters. doesnt mean it wont work, just wont work the same

you mean aluminum. as long as it sounds good i guess buy it, but that terminal post thing has me going //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif . i dontg know near enough about the how to's of speakers to give a good opinion on that one. but from what ive read in teh past, running just one vc completely changes up the t/s parameters. doesnt mean it wont work, just wont work the same
Yea.. well I'm only going to use it temporarily until I get enough funds to buy my 2 RL-P's which will probably be next month.

Buy it for $100 and when you get ready to sell it LMK. I'll give you $100 shipped to Vegas for it without the box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.