• Ported

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Bandbass

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

fozzymuphet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok so i've read through the stickies at least three times and I know i can build a sealed or ported enclosure no problem and i know a guy who does bandpass if i decide to go with that. My question is simple, What is going to sound the loudest to everyone around me. (I know it's childish but i feel better about myself when i make people listen to my music) My sub is a Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 15" RFR3115. I definately have the 4.5 cubic feet of space needed for the sub. Just tell me what style is going to let everyone know who was late to school.

Just tell me what style is going to let everyone know who was late to school.
Back when I was in high school they threatened me with detention every time I came or left with the music up... It shook everything in classrooms including pencils right out of those pencil holders. Teachers hated me.

i was thinking along those lines too. Does bandpass do anything special?
bandpass is used by sub manufacturers (BB people) because they are loud. they are horrendously tedious to design and build and often never come out correct. don't do a bandpass unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing. i have heard one good bandpass, and that's the (shoot me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif ) bose acoustimass subwoofer.

Ok, well i think i might give bandpass a shot. My dad builds custon houses so he's got the right tools for the job and everything will be cut perfect and put together perfect. I just need some help in the design element. It's not going to be the biggest thing in the world. I'll just make 2 boxes, 1 port and one band and i'll let you know how it comes out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...