What is your "showoff" song?

WOW, didn't see this listed yet

36M - Lets Plan A Robbery

Everything I've heard it in sounded great. Is it just that you guys use other songs to show off cause they hit harder? I actually like the song lol.

WOW, didn't see this listed yet
36M - Lets Plan A Robbery

Everything I've heard it in sounded great. Is it just that you guys use other songs to show off cause they hit harder? I actually like the song lol.
I actually like the songs I posted, most everyone here aren't actual rap fans, they just like it because alot of it hits hard. The way you can tell that they aren't real fans is the ones posting up Lil Jon tracks/rap singles, his **** ***** to me, I have no clue how someone would like those songs sober.

I actually like the songs I posted, most everyone here aren't actual rap fans, they just like it because alot of it hits hard. The way you can tell that they aren't real fans is the ones posting up Lil Jon tracks/rap singles, his **** ***** to me, I have no clue how someone would like those songs sober.

also I meant to add, because these tracks are the only rap a number of people on here listen to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pickler

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Pickler
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date