80 mil gorilla shield

it is deadener. it is foil backed black stickey deadener. i compared it to dynamat ext. it looks real close. i am just putting it out there for ppl to see.

they have to change the name of the company. this a very new company. just getting started up. when trying to register the name they found out someone aready had the name so they have to change. i will give you the new name and a link as soon as i can get in touch with a1pawn man.

Again, thickness does not tell us a lot. Thickness + density would. This is the reason Don's sound deadener showdown literally weighed the rolls of mat. There's also questions about foil thickness, is it actually aluminum, the quality of the adhesives used, the grade of butyl rubber, etc etc. Just popping in to tell us some no-name new company has a new 80-mil product being released tells us almost nothing of value.

And, you find an appropriate name for your company before you start talking to potential customers. Choosing Gorilla Shield for the name, and only later looking up its availability, smacks of amateurs starting their very first business. I think they should try the name "Rhino Liner" next. And they should advertise and print out business cards before they check the national corporate name database.

Im not very impressed so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pawn man

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
pawn man
albany ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date