what is your favorite car audio wire company?

what cable company do you use?

• Total voters
No wiring kist as of yet and this thread will be very helpful where are yall finding complete knu 4 ga amp kits for 30 last time i seen on there site they were 40 and i didnt have that much to spend

I was happy with Knu because it came so quickly.

I accidentally scammed The Andersons for 4 gauge; rep didn't know what size was what, and I was buying quite the assortment

(8 / 10 / 4)

Got it all for like $0.16/ft

well its a tie:

skylinegtr.jpg

57.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wow, lots of replys, i cant believe an internet company is winning, that guy should be proud, i tell everyone about knukonceptz, i had a guy bring one of his kits into the shop, i was very impressed with the quality of the knukonceptz.com wiring kit, it's very good for that low price.

wow, lots of replys, i cant believe an internet company is winning
I can.

The folks on this forum fit into a slightly younger demographic which quite frankly, can't afford the higher-end stuff Stinger Expert, IXOS, Monster, etc. And that's where Knu comes in -- offering affordable product for the every-man.

I've used KnuKonceptz stuff and never really had anything bad to say about their power or speaker wire. After all, wire is simply wire.

Would I touch their RCAs or distro blocks? Probably not. Especially when I can get my hands on much better stuff for relatively the same price.

my entire car is monster cable, minus my power wire, which is all stinger for now, adding kicker for my big 3/wiring batteries in rear.

but i see what you mean about the internet company winning, most people on this forum buy on the net anyway, rather than having this poll at a local shop, where audiopipe/stinger/tsunami would probably win, most people that come to my store have never heard of resonant engineering, digital designs, incriminator audio, much less, knukonceptz.com.

so i guess that explains it.

Hmmm...Well Kicker wire is so flexible, you gotta love it. Tsunami is probably the best IMHO based on how much they support competitors, Tom and the guys are great! They have a whatever you need, no questions asked policy. I know about 10-15 people that Tsunami supports, if you can imagine it they probably do it. Even with Scotties van, which is the wire monster, it wasn't a problem....they just sent a pallet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nick

KnuKonceptz wiring is by far and away the best wire I have ever used. It has the highest strand count among 1/0 wiring which is a definite plus and it is not as expensive. As a consumer it is a win/win situation, a better product for less money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...