what is your favorite car audio wire company?

what cable company do you use?

• Total voters
The best I have used is Crankin Cable...not sure who makes it but it is thick and strong....and the worst has to be Monster hot wires = cheap and flimsy garbage. I also like Knu!

just wondering, maybe a fun thursday night thread.
post in the poll, and make a post why, or if i missed your company.

Its actually Wednesday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif .

Anyway, I just go to a local welding supply store- no need to pay shipping from weldingsupply.com

I like Hooker and Knu...got 18 feet of 2 gauge kompressed kable...awesome ass stuff...the distro block I got from there is really nice as well...and the krystal kable rca interconnects are amazing.....

Wire is wire.

I personally use Rockford Fosgate -- just because it's readily available to me and costs next to nothing from where I get it.

However, Stinger Expert is BY FAR and away the easiest to work with. Their 0 gauge flexes like 10 gauge -- perfect if you have to work in 90 degree angles.

what kind of wire do you ask for at a welding shop?
this

DSC00896.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...