What is wrong with front fire?

my current system, or the one i dont have yet that I am asking this for because I will have to build a box?

guess whichever one you have pics of? im just always interested in mustang systems lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

old pic, but kinda how it sits now except its missing one grill. dont have pics of the rest of the system though.

attachment.php

well i would build a sealed wall behind the box.

Whatever dude....you asked a question, I gave you an answer. Just build it how you want. Have fun tho....it's not as simple as "building a sealed wall behind the box". Everywhere air can pass through from the cabin to the trunk needs to be sealed. Rear deck, behind those plastic panels around the seat opening, and there's a nice big gap between the outer fender skin and the support metal that goes from front to back.....have fun.

Whatever dude....you asked a question, I gave you an answer. Just build it how you want. Have fun tho....it's not as simple as "building a sealed wall behind the box". Everywhere air can pass through from the cabin to the trunk needs to be sealed. Rear deck, behind those plastic panels around the seat opening, and there's a nice big gap between the outer fender skin and the support metal that goes from front to back.....have fun.

Indeed...

good to see ya around Erik... bet you don't remember me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Loyd L.

i understand what you mean. i thought you meant behind the box. i was going to build a wall behind it but i thought you meant that, not in front of the speaker. my bad.

in front, i want to do something like this, but probably not with fiberglass and flat, not with the sub angles toward each other. but yes sealed on top and sides. i know its not "as simple as..." and im not taking it that way. however keeping the seats still how they are, much like the pic, but its not a mustang.

truck009.jpg

Indeed...

good to see ya around Erik... bet you don't remember me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Loyd L.

How would I NOT remember you......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

That would be like forgetting the little Nick midget.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I agree with you 110%... took me close to two weeks, a can of resin and god knows how many cans of expanding foam.

i didn't read like the last 14 replies...

but somewhere around here there was a link to someone that used a bunch of meters to show why it's best to have it all the way closest to the front of the car in the trunk, and facing the rear of the car....search and you might find it i don't remember what it was called

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.