what is this tuned to and how many ^3's

Participant count
  • Participant list

mutt_hollon
10+ year member

Mutt
Ok...i just built a new box and the program i used said my box should be 3.25^3 @ 32 HZ.....it is for a single L7 12"....it's in a s-10 so it fires up with port up....the outside dims are 15 wide, 20 tall and 30 long....the port is 13.5 tall, and has a 90 bend in it which is 15.5 long and the bend is 7.5 ....if you need more info just let me know....this box sounds really good but it was just wanting to see what it was tuned to exactly....the xmax of my sub is 16 mm and the sub dim is .09......the box plans took in account the sub but i dont think it did for the port....thats what i want to know.....after sub and port how many cubes and what is it tuned to....

Thanks for any help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think this may be more of a home theater thing to just keep them from wanting to vibrate across the room by balancing them out. This may or may...
Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...
This is a little more money but well worth it from looking at the reviews. And it's Korean.
I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...

About this thread

mutt_hollon

10+ year member
Mutt
mutt_hollon
Bowling Green, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date