What is the biggest Home Audio site (kinda like ca.com) ?

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
What home audio site has just as much traffic as ca.com ? Ive got some questions that i'd like responded to in a reasonable amount of time, which is why I am asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks

avsforum doesn't have a lounge that's any good though.

To be honest, I have spent hours and hours on that site and only made a few posts about my personal thoughts on something. Anything technical has already been asked and explained in good detail.

Audio Asylum is a much better place for dedicated stereo, although their board software is definitely outdated.

They have a Planar subforum, which might interest you with the Maggies...lots of Maggie owners there.

i dont know if anyone has mentioned but avsforum.com

also, does FI have a website?

No really though, AVS is more high end stuff...kinda snobbish at times......I guess kinda how we are when people ask about $40 sony subs

Yeah Jim nailed it on the head since im about to purchase some older Maggies.

I just want to be sure im getting a good deal on em, and I know Jim you say im getting one but I just wanna make sure...doesnt hurt to research.

Just stay out of Cables/Tweaks if you don't want a headache...I warned you...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.