What is the best head unit?

wow ... i picked up my eclipse 7200 for around $350 .. which i think is a steal.. i like it pretty well except the lack of ipod support and the bland screen... but yeah you forgot about Kingwood they are killer.....

I would get eclipse if you want SQ.....
I love my Eclipse 8053, no noise whatsoever, and never clips either...and you can get them for under $200 most of the time.
So Eclipse is the only head unit manufacturer that makes head units for SQ ??

Also, to Ryan.....What do you mean by "never clips" it's not an amp, it's a head unit isn't it? LOL, j/k...I'm assuming you're referring to the pre outs. Well, fact of the matter is that MOST if not all head units made by respectable brands will NOT clip if the gains on the amps are set correctly.

pioneer P9 perhaps? well its up there anyway. I would say in the top 20 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I concur, as I run a P9 combo and can honestly say it's stellar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.