Direct Ipod Adaptor Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

incrediboy729

Hello. An IT friend of mine gave me this Ipod Cd changer adaptor that he never used. Unfortunately, this is the best information i can give you of it:

http://documents.victorytechnologies.com//documents/product/9598.pdf

Anyway, my car is a 1999 Ford f150, with a stock Ford head unit from a 2002 (so i can play CD's). When i unplug the CD changer 20 pin harness, and plug my harness into it (not shown in instructions), the only sound i can get is if i turn my ipod full blast, and it is EXTREMELY broken and fuzzy. I'm sorry if this is all hard to comprehend, I know it's confusing and I tried my best to explain.

Questions? Comments? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

-Brett

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.