What is a good budget amplifier for a single 12 inch SSA Xcon?

I hope part of that upgrade is to remove that capacitor too.

What is your budget?

Your budget will dictate your quality standards.

CAB1600, soundrive.com has some decent ones as well, but you would want to ditch that cap, go ahead and run some 1/0 gauge wire through out, do your big3 and install the biggest agm battery you can fit under your hood. Also, what size altenator do you have? You may want to add a second agm battery near your amp as well.

Twisted sounds seems to be the new best bang for the buck.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
i never used them i probably should stick the the stuff i have but i'm pretty familiar with almost all the build houses and they are pretty much are all decent now. its not like 20 years ago when circuity was limited knowledge.

id be willing to bet they are worth the money..

you have a very good sub... dont skimp out on a amp for it. get something as equal nice quality as your sub!!

]

PS... DITCH THE CAP ASAP!!!!!!

I do not know what buildhouse makes Alphard's Machete but i do know they only source Korea for everything amps.

I know their Deaf Bonce line is from S&I which is literally the newest amp design features to hit the US compared to any other amplifier out minus custom R&D (like IA).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.