What is a good amp to power 2 10" HE's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shocker28
10+ year member

I got 2 10" HE's and a Punch 160 rite now, they hit pretty nice, i was wondering what amp would be good for about 150-180 per channel?

Originally posted by Shocker28:dude, i dont want some beat amp, jbl is the worst out there.
Who in the hell told you that ? They were very sorely mistaken. Go over to termpro the dbdrag forum and ask about JBL amps. Then come back and tell me how you don't want some beat amp. But don't take my word for it go buy one of those high quality MA audio amps

shocker thinks he knows what he is talking about but he doesnt know ****. he said in an earlier post never to run your subs at 1 ohm, even if the amp could handle the load. shocker ***** ****** ****.

Originally posted by :shocker thinks he knows what he is talking about but he doesnt know ****. he said in an earlier post never to run your subs at 1 ohm, even if the amp could handle the load. shocker ***** ****** ****.
Shocker subs don't **** .And neither do JBL amps

This is what i got now, 2 10" RF HE's a RF punch 160, 4 5 1/4 polks, and a RF punch 160, i just wanna know what will sound better for my subs, the RF 360 or 500?

I would get eathier the 360 or the 500, and move my punch 160 to power 2 of my polks, and the other punch 160, to power the other 2. I just wanna know which amp will sound better.

Originally posted by Shocker28:This is what i got now, 2 10" RF HE's a RF punch 160, 4 5 1/4 polks, and a RF punch 160, i just wanna know what will sound better for my subs, the RF 360 or 500?

I would get eathier the 360 or the 500, and move my punch 160 to power 2 of my polks, and the other punch 160, to power the other 2. I just wanna know which amp will sound better.
Both amps will sound the same. Are you talking about the bd500.1. IF so it might be a little bit louder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.