what has better SQ than a RD Sonance 12'' in a 1 cube sealed box'??? PICS of setup

I didnt see it was you MV.
have you considered a Critical Mass LS series sub?
what is the LS series? i remember almost trying out your UL series...

HIGHLY recomend a TC3hp motored sub... like an Axis....
are those larger than a Rd Sonance? i need the depth to be under 7 3/4 inches and the magnet cannot be any wider then 7 inches... the precise box cubic foot is .81

i guess i could do reverse mount but i would rather not

money is tight so i would need to sell or trade my RD sonance and add some cash to that. but im just trying to get ideas of subs and see what im looking in spending.

fair enough time to make an accurate accessment
just seemed like maybe you used it 30 days my bad
all good. they were good subs and they took a wild beating and loved it but they are just not what i was looking for so i got rid of them fairly quickly

you can always try my DD 9012 dual 2 rated at 1000rms ...it is suppose to be one of DD's SQ subs...but in my opinion nothing beats the Critical Mass upper end subs...
the critical mass woofers are over priced.. although there custom and very nice woofers the shiva X2 easily competes with the UL at 1/8 the price, not only that there very limited to enclosure types..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.