• Participant list

LOUD 4DOOR
10+ year member

Pleae help with info on these amps

mmats d3500.05 ?

mmats d2100.05 ?

ma audio hk 401sx .05 ohm stable ?

ma audio hk 2000d 1 ohm stable ?

I have 2 L7 12's and i know the 3500 is way to much power but i always like to have more then not enought...

I want to add- I have to go under 1 ohm on a daily basis .

My sub s are siting at 1 ohm on any amp I use.

My mark antony 2500d has had just about enough of 0.8, 0.7 ohms now, But, the amp is still somewhat rocking!

Please tell me how these above amps are if anyone has heard them or owned them.

I want to add- I have to go under 1 ohm on a daily basis .My sub s are siting at 1 ohm on any amp I use.

My mark antony 2500d has had just about enough of 0.8, 0.7 ohms now, But, the amp is still somewhat rocking!

Please tell me how these above amps are if anyone has heard them or owned them.

You have an amp that is the same name as J-Lo's husband?

WTF!?

Ok I figured that mmats was a nice amp but, the 1/2 ohm thing is what I am really leaning towards..

Hopefully no heating up in a 3 straight hours, 100 degree weather, at low ohm ride !!

Now which MMATS amp do I get that I can handle with (2) 2006 L'7' 12's..

One thing you should know about the Mmats is, you need to get there model that is .5 stable, or see if they still do the mods for it to go that low. The Mmats amps are underated and very eff, but beware of droping them below what they are made to play at. I live in Miami, and i can tell you, Mmats makes so much money on repairs and mods, cause people drop them lower than they are made for! When you buy your Mmats amp, explian to the guy what you have, and what your goal is, spend the extra money for the 3500.1 or save up to get it, or do some more research on other amps that might work better for your setup!!! "Blowing a Mmats is a terriable thing to do" the turn around for repairs is nothing nice!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.