What exactly does sealed off sound like?

Sealed off gets rid of a lot of rattle but, also more bass in higher frequencies. Usually reflecting the bass of of the trunk amplifies the lower frequencies 20-30hz and those will be lacking more once sealed off. Sealing off can actual make it sound more peaky also but, in terms of getting higher numbers it is the way to go.
Everything about this post is false! Where do you get this info? lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

-BenBen-

10+ year member
Team L.oud A.s F.u**
-BenBen-
Down South
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date