What does everyone think about the Kicker COMP VRs?

Nickfireblazer
10+ year member

Ok I bought my pair of Kicker CVR 15s and Im hooking them up in my explorer tuesday. I love how the subs look and hope they will sound awesome. I would like a few people to tell me about their setups with this sub or give me a review on it. I'm broke now and theres no other sub I can get now. But I think Ill be happy with the kickers. Theyll be on the Directed 1100d in a sealed box.

I've had good and bad reviews with them. I am curently running them in an 82 bronco fullsize. They are currently in a vented box and have no idea as to what they are tuned to. I am pushing them with a 800.2 fosgate power briged. Well I have been thru 3 pair within the last year for some reason they keep burning up. But when they are working they do sound pretty **** sweet.

For the money, they are pretty good subs. Good spl, decent sound quality, perform nicely in both sealed and ported. Do not need a lot of room for them either, I would go about 4cuft sealed for 2 CompVR 15's.. That's also a very nice amp.

There is no better sub for the price. They are a hard hitting and "tight" sub if put in the right box...small sealed. They really do hit hard.

tell me the price please, b/c i think these vr's ****!

i got 2 12's ported and they F*ckin' pound... they are so loud my chest moves easily and my eyes vibrate when i'm drivin' (no joke)... not much SQ to be honest, but i listen to bass heavy rap so i'm not looking for sq. i'm sure if u seal these subs to 2 cubes each u'll get more sq out of them.

I have one 12" comp in my hatch back and i was keeping up with 3 10" mtx's. So i have no doubt in my mind thatll youll love these subs as long as you put them in the right enclosure. For tighter bass go sealed, for boomy loose bass go ported.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.