What does every bass head bead in a head unit?

Participant count
  • Participant list

xPexelz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Michigan
Hi 🙋‍♂️ car audio noob here I’m getting ready to get a new head unit with a cs player so I can get the DD1 to help me tune my amps. I have some knowledge on amps and subs as in what’s good, bad and stuff to stay completely away from but, I don’t know **** about head units and what is good or bad or certain things you need in a head unit. If anyone could help it’d be appreciated and also any recommendations too. Thanks for readin!

-Tanner

You don't need a CD player. You can download test tones online and load them onto your phone or a flash drive over using the DD1/CC1 disk.

Are you going sound quality route? Do you plan on running raw drivers and need active crossovers? Double din or single din?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.