What do you think of the box plans?

swangandbang
10+ year member

I have to fit 2 15s in a car trunk, and I can't fit 2 with the width I'm working with. So let me know if this will work out. Basically, can I have 2 triangular ports instead of one rectangular port? Let me know what you think.

1gl9.jpg

What kind of vehicle is this going in?

I wouldn't use triangular ports as thats alot of sharp edges that will cause major port noise which is unwanted.

Who ever said make the box so the subs ar up firing and then a slot port on the rear side of the box.

How much room do you have in your trunk or will this be going in a hatchback or a SUV?

crude paint up but you'll get the idea....

I was asking about the ports. The back is so that it can fit in my trunk and it's got enough cubes so shut up k thx.
Quite frankly, I would listen to a box designer when he says that the ports are far too angular, but then again, you seem to know what you're doing. Not like you asked a question or anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I was asking about the ports. The back is so that it can fit in my trunk and it's got enough cubes so shut up k thx.
Dave is a good designer bro. Please dont bring that blatant unnecessary disrespect in here when someone is trying to help you out.

Dude you need to chill............he is a good designer and knows alot.............listen sometimes and you can learn.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif for bein a dumbA$$ -- never offend a man who is freely sharing some of the most amazing box designs you will ever see.

dont be this guy!

SimmonsRP44KS.jpg
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: That actually made my day after sitting in my worst classes for an hour and a half each (english, theatre - where you actually have to do work, and economics).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.