• Participant list

Oinkypig
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
So what do u guys think about it?

15"

2000 watts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250302263226

From EBAY

"All items sold through Seismic Audio Scratch and Dent are used, returned, damaged in shipping, defective, or just have minor flaws. All known issues items may have will be posted in the listing. Items bought from Seismic Audio Scratch and Dent are sold "as is" and do not have a warranty and all sales are final. If you would like to purchase brand new Seismic Audio items that come with complete warranties and a 30 day return policy click HERE. We do not sell any used, returned, or damaged items under our main eBay site.

Reason this item is considered a Scratch and Dent:

We had these made for a customer. We typically do not do car audio speakers, but we had a local customer want 20 of these made and we had access to them. Once they were ready and we went to deliver them, the customer informed us that they were closing shop and going out of business. Yeah, I was really mad that day. Anyway, we do Pro Audio gear, not car speakers..... So once these are sold we will not be offering these anymore. These are 2000 watts RMS per speaker. We see a lot of other people on eBay advertise the peak power of car speakers in the search title to trick people. What good does that do? You can not play them continuously at peak power or you will blow them. But if you want the big number, these are 4,000 watts peak These are new discontinued items and will be sold "AS IS". All sales are final.

15" subwoofer

380 oz triple stack strontium magnets

2000 watts RMS - 4000 watts peak

Frequency response 20-150Hz

Sensitivity 91 db

4" 4-layer BASV voice coil

Dual 1 ohm

1 ohm or 2 ohm operation

This dynamic competition subwoofer features a durable cast aluminum basket, aluminum cone, and black aluminum voice coil to create an X-bass and hard-wearing woofer. Double Nomex dampers integrated with Maeden lead wires are used to ensure the good balance of the movement of the voice coil in operation. This subwoofer ensures incredible power handling for long lasting BOOM!

This dude is heavy..... 54 lbs.

The pictures below are of a used one we have in our warehouse. You will receive a brand new speaker that has never been used that looks identical to the pictures below and has the specs above.

* Items will ship within Two business days of a cleared payment.

SD_117.jpg

SD_111.jpg

SD_112.jpg

SD_113.jpg

SD_114.jpg

SD_115.jpg

SD_116.jpg

They actually look pretty decent, but since they're custom there's no way to know.

SD_114.jpg

SD_111.jpg

We had these made for a customer. We typically do not do car audio speakers, but we had a local customer want 20 of these made and we had access to them. Once they were ready and we went to deliver them, the customer informed us that they were closing shop and going out of business. Yeah, I was really mad that day. Anyway, we do Pro Audio gear, not car speakers..... So once these are sold we will not be offering these anymore. These are 2000 watts RMS per speaker. We see a lot of other people on eBay advertise the peak power of car speakers in the search title to trick people. What good does that do? You can not play them continuously at peak power or you will blow them. But if you want the big number, these are 4,000 watts peak These are new discontinued items and will be sold "AS IS". All sales are final.
15" subwoofer

380 oz triple stack strontium magnets

2000 watts RMS - 4000 watts peak

Frequency response 20-150Hz

Sensitivity 91 db

4" 4-layer BASV voice coil

Dual 1 ohm

1 ohm or 2 ohm operation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.