what do you guys / gals think

Participant count
  • Participant list

kicker
10+ year member

GIT-R-DONE
auburn ne
i am planed on getting my truck painted what color/colors do you think i should get it painted itisa 85 gmc clasic seirra it is a plane white right now i was thinking of geting it painted white with a blue matallice flake in it but i would like other ideas

Originally posted by kicker i am planed on getting my truck painted what color/colors do you think i should get it painted itisa 85 gmc clasic seirra it is a plane white right now i was thinking of geting it painted white with a blue matallice flake in it but i would like other ideas
Two tone w/feathering?

Not a bad choice....

Have them add some violet perl to the metallic, you'll love watching it fade from light blue to almost black...

Originally posted by jlaine  

Two tone w/feathering?

Not a bad choice....

Have them add some violet perl to the metallic, you'll love watching it fade from light blue to almost black...
good call i was about to say the same thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.