What do you consider the best subwoofer?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon. I want a sub that will bump. I listen to reggae, hip hop, alternative, alot of different types of music. I was thinking about a 12" sub but I am open to suggestions. Also the possibility of having more than 1 sub isn't out of the question either. I really want to spend less than $400 because I still need to have money for a good h/u, and amps and whatnot.

You could get a very decent 12" for 400 dollars, or you could get two good 12's for that price as well. Since you listen to a wide variety of music, I would asume you would predominantly want an SQ sub with good SPL if you want to pound on occasion. If you go for the two 12's, look into Infinity Perfect, Alumapro Alchemy, Image Dynamics, there are way more, but you can look them up. You could get an Eclipse al 12 for 400, which would sound excellent as well.

i have a 93 cutles olds and i have 2 12 inch comp vr3's and im wondering what the quality of them are if there good sub's or not.... email me please this is my first time here just thought id check holla back,i also amn pushing them with a 500 watt amp (jenson)................i am a female and not sure who to believe so please help a sista out.

abbrellag@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.