what do i need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ATL

ok so im kinda newer to subs and amps and i got a JL 250/1 amp from a buddy of mine and idk what size sub i need to get i was looking at a JL 12w3 would that push that fine?

and if so what ohms would i need to get for it on the 12w3 2 4 or 8?

the amp will deliver 250rms @ 1.5-4ohms so you have a world of options. pick any sub that is rated around 250rms and you can get single 2ohm, single 4ohm, or dual versions of either.

the amp will deliver 250rms @ 1.5-4ohms so you have a world of options. pick any sub that is rated around 250rms and you can get single 2ohm, single 4ohm, or dual versions of either.
o ok thanks i was looking at the 12W3v3 and on the power range chart for it and it says between 150rms through 300rms is the optimum and from 300 to 600 it danger zone do you think that would sound fine or would i need to find a different one. one of my buddies told me it would push it fine but idk how much he actually know about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.