what do i do about this install problem?

Like it was mentioned up above a little. Most new model Cars come with a Rubber or Hard Plastic Punchout Hole already placed somewhere within that Engine Compartment on the firewall. Just look for it. You may have to remove some things to get to it. Best bet is to go to a Dealer and ask where the punchout is located.

Like it was mentioned up above a little. Most new model Cars come with a Rubber or Hard Plastic Punchout Hole already placed somewhere within that Engine Compartment on the firewall. Just look for it. You may have to remove some things to get to it. Best bet is to go to a Dealer and ask where the punchout is located.
well i looked for 3 hours for a place to run the wire through and found nothin. and i wasnt about to go tearing stuff outta the engine bay. asking a dealership might be a good idea, but i already ran it underneith so there'd be no point now. i just need them clips.

id say change proffesions,there is always a spot to run wire,if one of my guys ever drilled a firewall,GONE.take the time to do it right,i mean how does the factory getthe wire through?find the boot ,drilling is the easy way out,but i guess most common well not with me,well whats ur amp problems?

id say change proffesions,there is always a spot to run wire,if one of my guys ever drilled a firewall,GONE.take the time to do it right,i mean how does the factory getthe wire through?find the boot ,drilling is the easy way out,but i guess most common well not with me,well whats ur amp problems?
first, its not my profession, its a hobbie. im in college. and second, im not about to tear out the whole dash to find a spot to run the wire through. maybe you do that, but id rather not waste the time when drilling is easier and more practical. anyways, the amp only puts out V when there no load on it. with the sub hooked up, the DMM reads nuthing at the terminals.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.