What budget amp for Infinity Reference 860W

After reading your comments and searching almost everywhere over the internet i have 3 options to chose from:

1.Power Acoustik RZ5-2500D

2.Precision Power PPI i640.5

3.Soundstream PN5.640D

Can you suggest me which one will be best option to buy

so now you want a 5 ch? That's a change of direction.

Interesting that you identified those 3. Those are sibling brands all owned by the same parent company as Los eluded to earlier.

If you look at the layouts of all 3 of those amps you'll see that they're identical and all use 40A fuses. They're the same amps. PA is just the most dishonest with the ratings.

I think it is safe to say all 3 are over-rated.

I'd guesstimate them at around 40w rms per channel at 4 ohms + around 200x1 at 2 ohms on the sub channel.

Not a bad little amp for a basic lower power system, but not quite what's advertised.

I guess I like the SS the best, but I'm really only basing that on looks. Performance wise I would expect them to be identical.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.